Thursday, March 1, 2012

STYLE CRUSH: Olivia Palermo


It isn't often that I want to trade places with someone. And by this I mean really really want to be them. Admittedly there are days when I long for super model hair, Gwynneth Paltrow glowing skin, straighter/whiter teeth, toned arms, etc. However, I have learned to be content with me over the years. With that being said there is one person whom let's just say I have the biggest crush on. It is hard to pinpoint the one thing that I love about her. Possibly her hair, flawless makeup, always manicured nails or arm candy model boyfriend? Well she could keep all of those things if she would just hand over her wardrobe and all that it encompasses to me. Her look is often comprised of a statement bag, layers, leggings, a touch of leopard, leather, and a killer hill unless it's summer when she trades them in for a simple ballet flat.

I love how simple yet classic her outfits are

 





wearing Tibi at Fashion Week 2012

Tibi coat at Fashion Week 2012

 
She often wears a lot of black but isn't afraid of some bold color




 

The same jacket worn as two different looks







 




 
Statement jewelry is often a staple

face for Mango


Did I mention her adorable bf Johannes Huebl?









No comments:

Post a Comment