Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Style Inspriration: Yellow is Anything but Mellow



Spring has arrived! Well, not officially but it sure does feel like it. This is my favorite time of the year, so I took full advantage of the weather yesterday.  After work I dabbled in my garden and read & napped in the backyard followed by an evening of patio drinks. When I think of spring I think of yellow, yellow, and more yellow. Perhaps it has to do with my affection for daffodils. I can't think of another way to transition from winter than adding a little pop to your wardrobe. After sorting through all of these images I came to realize I actually don't have much yellow in my closet. A clutch is all that comes to mind, so I'm thinking I must remedy this soon. 

I absolutely LOVE this outfit
Tommy Ton 

Tommy Ton

Tommy Ton
Giovanna Battaglia
Tommy Ton
Tommy Ton
Giovanna Battaglia
Shala Monroque


Olivia Palermo 

Tommy Ton
 


Daphne Hazard (photo by Olivia da Costa)

the ever so popular  Zatchel

Tommy Ton

*top image by Tommy Ton

















No comments:

Post a Comment