Thursday, March 22, 2012

SPRING STYLE INSPIRATION: PASTEL DENIM



With the change of seasons comes the great excuse to go out shopping for a few new things to add to the wardrobe. As many of you know, I am a big fan of colored denim. This spring season pastel denim is everywhere. There are a few reasons why I love colored denim options with one of them being that I can get away with wearing them to work. Let's face it, though, they are fun! When it comes to making these types of purchases I try to find affordable options from Forever21, H&M, etc. and splurge when it comes to traditional or black denim. I already have a coral/orangish pair from last summer, so I'm leaning toward green. What color are you looking to add this spring?






all can be found at Net-A-Porter

* image 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

No comments:

Post a Comment