Saturday, March 3, 2012

HAPPY WEEKEND


After a day of volatile weather it couldn't be more beautiful outside. I got up early to enjoy coffee and smoked salmon bagels while sorting through my magazine pile. I'm proud to say more than a few hit the recycling bin. After tidying up a bit around the house I've decided it's time to run errands and hit the trails at the park. I still have some serious training to do before my upcoming trip. What are you doing on this first Saturday in March?

I'm inspired to stop by the grocery to pick up the ingredients for this.

A sewing class is at the top of my list. If you already know what you're doing and find yourself with some extra time this weekend why not make a new throw pillow or two?

Check out the latest Rue Magazine!


*image via prepfection

No comments:

Post a Comment