Wednesday, February 29, 2012

CLOSET ENVY


Let's be honest. What girl doesn't daydream of having of the ultimate closet? I often tell myself that if I were lucky enough to have one, then I would have no excuse for my clothes and accessories to be unorganized. Right? I mean with all of the shelves, built in drawers, and hanging spaces how could they be. This would help take care of the "stuff problem" I have. Everything would have a nice little home...behind closed doors. This = amazing. Getting ready would be a joyous occasion if I walked into something that looked like Eva JeanBart Lorenzotti's every day. Everything says 'hello! pick me! pick me!'. 

top picture and next 2 are from Eva JeanBart Lorenzotti

love all of the color in Meg Braff's

Rory Tahari
Olivia Wilde
the bold print in Tinsley Mortimer's closet is fabulous
Tory Burch via Vogue
via Domino
Paris Hilton
Padma Lackshimi via Harper's Bazaar
Nicky Hilton

I am obsessed with that green lamp
Carrie Bradshaw
Meagan's Closet via Honey We're Home





No comments:

Post a Comment