Thursday, March 15, 2012

THIRSTY THURSDAY: Champagne Cocktail with Lemon Sorbet & Mint


As I mentioned yesterday Spring is on the brain, and the weather has been perfect for outdoor drinks. I found this refreshing cocktail over at fresh365. I know exactly what I am going to do with the insanely tart lemon sorbet from Trader Joe's I have in the freezer. My mint plant is coming back to life just in time!

Champagne Cocktails with Lemon Sorbet & Mint
makes 1 cocktail

  • 2 t fresh mint leaves, finely chopped or muddled
  • 2 large scoops of lemon sorbet
  • 1/3 c vodka (can be left out)
  • 3/4 c champagne 

Place a tad of mint in a tall glass. Add 1 scoop of the lemon sorbet. Repeat. Pour in vodka. Top with champagne and the rest of the mint. Garnish with mint if desired.


No comments:

Post a Comment