Monday, February 20, 2012

MONDAY QUOTE



I apologize for being a bit MIA. I went home for a long weekend for some much needed family time, fresh air, and catch up sessions with old friends. I tried to squeeze in as much as possible: ice cream with the silly monkey niece, backroads with an old friend, the nephew's basketball game, sharing my bed with the silly monkey, obligatory Mexican food, meeting a friend's new baby girl followed by a quick drink with an old friend, waking up to the silly monkey sharing secrets with me in my bed, home cooked meals with the fam, visiting with the Aunt, a pitstop at the cousin's to meet her new puppy, and wrestle mania with the niece and nephew who were spending one last night to wrap it all up. Driving back this morning I was able to admire a wonderful sunrise, reflect with NPR, absorb the crisp countryside blanketed by frost, and indulge in Chick-Fil-A. Here's to a new week!



No comments:

Post a Comment