Wednesday, February 8, 2012

STYLE INSPIRATION: RED AMOR



As a nod to the month of love and National Heart Month this post is dedicated to all things red. I am so glad red pants have finally become trendy so I can actually find a pair (in my price range). I now have 3. Yes, I know it's a bit much but one pair is seasonal wool, one is a pair of skinny jeans and the others are a cropped  pair I found on super sale at Zara while in Spain over the summer (the only item I allowed myself to buy). Nothing  else quite says goodbye boring work day than when I put them on. I'm actually considering a light weight trouser for warmer weather like the ones here. I also really want to purchase the pink silk shirt from J Crew as seen below. Even though color blocking is not for everyone I love the combination. Red makes me happy, and I love the glamour it exudes when worn as a dress.

The perfect dress for fashion week in Milan




To color block or not to color block

Add a touch of leopard

Create a red lip (I haven't been brave enough to do this)

J'adore

my ultimate style crush- Olivia Palermo

I love pairing red pants with camel

Accessorize, Accessorize, Accessorize

Dare to be bold. Wear red.
Enjoy!
JQ







No comments:

Post a Comment