Tuesday, February 28, 2012

And The Award Goes To....


Sunday night I turned on the television to take in the red carpet arrivals for the Academy Awards. Sadly I wasn't really wowed by many other than Mila Jovovich and Michelle Williams. I thought both looked amazing in their dresses. Mila exuded Hollywood glamour from head to toe. Being the southern girl that I am I could not have been more delighted to see Octavia Spencer win for her role in The Help. I love that the only thing she could initially think of was to thank the state of Alabama. Unfortunately, I fell asleep before getting to see Meryl Streep accept her well deserved Oscar. In my humble opinion I think she is the most versatile actress in the business, and I always look forward to seeing what type of role she will take on next. As far as the rest of the action I thought it was a bit lackluster. Macho Cameron Diaz? No thanks. Jlo's skin tight dress and areola peep? Bleck. Angelina Jolie. Over it. Here are some of my favorite looks from the night.
















No comments:

Post a Comment