Thursday, February 2, 2012

STYLE INSPIRATION: OH RAINY DAY


Why hello February! We have yet to really have any snow this winter. However, we have had lots and lots of rain. On these days it is hard for me to get out of bed let alone decide what to wear. Looking at these photos makes me want to update my rainy day wardrobe. ASAP.










Here are some looks I'm loving. My rain boots, which accompanied me home from Spain, are sadly wearing out. This gives me an excuse to finally get a pair of Hunter boots. Which color to get? So many choices! I am also in love with the striped umbrella but cannot afford it's price tag, so I will be on the hunt for an alternative.


outfit #1: Umbrella-Target. Clear Cape-Burberry. Jeans- Victoria Beckham. Boots-Hunter. outfit #2: Poncho-Echo. Jeans-Marc by Marc Jacobs. Boots-Hunter. outfit #3: Umbrella-Jean Paul Gaultier. Coat-Burberry. Boots-Hunter.

Enjoy!
-xx
Jennifer











No comments:

Post a Comment