Monday, June 11, 2012

MONDAY QUOTE



Alas! I am back after a rather long vacation....literally and figuratively. My last post was just before my 2.5 week jaunt to Peru. Machu Picchu and all 3 days leading up to it on the Inca Trail were simply amazing! After my return I soon jetted off to the west coast to celebrate the 30th birthday complete with convertible mustang and 3 lovely friends. Santa Barbara is my new favorite place! A weekend full of sunshine, differences, laughter, and wine. What more could a girl ask for? This was followed by Memorial Day fun in the sun and an out of town wedding weekend.

So much to take in in such a short amount of time! I would love to say that during my vacations I took long periods of time to reflect. Reflect about turning 30. Reflect about life. The truth is I was too tired from enjoying myself to reflect. I am just now feeling half way normal and while I may not have spent endless hours "reflecting" I do know that I have realized now more than ever than I am not perfect. And although I am hopelessly filled with imperfections, I know that I have grown and evolved into far greater a person than I had once imagined possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment