Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday Quote




Dare I say I am back? I needed a break to get readjusted in life. A time when I wasn't feeling my most creative. I also feel that my sources of inspiration all dulled seemingly together. Are we so inundated with images on the web now that everything looks the exact same? I must confess I rarely keep up with the blogs I once couldn't get enough of. Everything seems to be a bit meh. Even the magazines I receive in the mail have lost their luster. However, I recently spent a week feeling a bit under the weather, and during that time I endlessly perused tumbler and pinned my little heart out. Alas, I determined I wasn't finished sharing my musings and the images that catch my eye. On this gloomy, rainy Monday may you have a pep in your step and may your sun shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment