Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Quote




Heyo! I decided to take an unofficial break from here. While I love blogging, at times it can be a challenge to keep up. I thought this quote was quite fitting, because it has been the reoccurring theme I have been hearing from my friends lately. I miss having them in my immediate life. A life I try to live by enjoying the small moments, seizing opportunities, discovering, acting on spontaneity, being open to possibility, or simply letting go and having fun. Just when I feel so removed from my wonderful friends in their far away places, I get those e-mails, text messages, and phone calls. And I hear, "you only live once". As if I need some sort of confirmation for my potentially good or bad deeds that have me outside of the box life often puts around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment