Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I'm Dreaming of a White Kitchen



Though I don't own a home I often daydream of what my kitchen would look like if I did. I want it to be the center point and large enough for a small army to gather round while I bake, put the finishing touches on a dish, or taste test a simmering pot of soup. White kitchens are so wonderfully inviting especially those with a wall full of windows. I hope to have a space that is bright and airy like the ones seen below that radiates my love of cooking.
















I thought I would share this great idea.....hiding the outlets below the cabinets


*images may be found on my Pinterest board





2 comments:

  1. We are saving right now for our new kitchen. Never thought about doing an all white kitchen, but now I am! We were thinking about the dark grey/blue cabinets. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Casey- I know the color scheme you are talking about, and it's nice. However, there is something about all of that white that always brings a smile to my face. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete