Friday, August 31, 2012

Cheers to Pressing Reset




Forgive me for the recent lack of posts. Life has been happening. Busy. Chaotic. Stressful. Fill in the blank. I was finally able to move into my new digs last week so between being physically exhausted (I originally said I was going to hire movers but when it was all said and done I did it myself with the best helper in the world) and tired from the endless unpacking I am in the beginning stages of recovery mode. Two months of being in a state of homelessness is no fun I can assure you, so I am emotionally spent as well. Thus, I decided to treat myself and book an impromptu trip to Paris. Cheers to pressing reset over good food, good wine, and good company with an amazing backdrop that one can never tire of looking at. I promise to return, finally get the internet, and get back into posting more. Au revoir!








No comments:

Post a Comment