Thursday, April 5, 2012

TRANSITIONING INTO SPRING


I apologize for being a bit MIA of late. I took a mini break with the mom's for a whirlwind tour of Charleston and Savannah. I had hoped to squeeze in some time to blog but found it impossible. I must admit it was rather nice to be unplugged. Spring is quickly passing and here in Nashville the temp is already nearing 90. This has left me with a wardrobe delima on more than one occasion. Rushing into shorts, tanks, and summer dresses just hasn't felt right. I've been focusing on what I can mix and match without melting or revealing too much paleness in the process. I am loving how popular chambray shirts have become. They are so easy to mix and match. If you don't have anything chambray, any blue shirt will do. Pair it up with black skinnies or white jeans or better yet a pair of red jeans. I have yet to break out my white. Southern gal that I am must wait until after Easter. Enjoy the pics for some inspiration.....

Olsen absolutely rocks this outfit.


Emmanuelle Alt pulls off effortless chic
Here Emmanuelle Alt pairs a blue shirt with white denim


Shirts: Tommy Hilfiger, Topshop, Mango; Jeans: Joes Jeans, James Jeans, Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment